Translate

Friday, May 29, 2015

Welcome!

         




Welcome to Marla's Musings!

Join me on my life journey that God has so delicately designed and placed in my destiny.  I'll be sharing my thoughts, my delights, my questions,  my failures & victories as I walk forward into new and exciting adventures.
Me....a long time ago!
It will be my own version of the "Amazing Race".....or should I say "Amazing Grace Race"?  My oldest asked me what I will be blogging about.  I told her it would be about my life:  wife, mom, homeschool teacher, cook, housekeeper, minister, student, traveler, foodie, musician....it could be just about anything!
Me and my family!

You can also stay connected by visiting our website at:  www.outpouringintl.com . So stay tuned as I share my musings! This could be the best adventure ever!  You never know what might happen!
Me holding a really big pistol!

No comments:

Post a Comment